- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecans, or walnuts, chopped
In a saucepan over medium heat, mix together butter, milk, sugar, and salt.Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.Take the pan off the stove.
Stir in the chopped nuts, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and vanilla.Beat the fudge for about a minute, or until the marshmallows melt and everything is well mixed.Pour the fudge mixture into a square 8-inch pan that has been buttered and set it aside to cool and harden.The fudge should be cut into small squares.
Serve, and eat well!