Apple Pie Enchiladas
- four apples, peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- sixty ml (a quarter cup) butter
- sixty ml (a quarter cup) firmly packed brown sugar
- four medium Old El Paso™ flour tortillas (6-inch [15 cm])
- Cooking spray
- Ice Cream With Vanilla
- sixty ml (a quarter cup) caramel sauce; warmed up
Preheat oven two hundred twenty °C (four hundred fifty °F). Spray a twenty or twenty three cm (8 or 9 inch) baking dish with cooking spray (1.9 L [two quarts]).
In a twenty five cm (ten in.) skillet, heat the apples and butter over medium heat for five to seven minutes or until the apples are tender. Add brown sugar and cook until melted.
Spoon a quarter of the apples onto each tortilla, then roll up. Place seam side down in baking dish. Spray tops of enchiladas with cooking spray.
Bake 10 to fifteen minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with ice cream and garnish with drizzles of caramel sauce.