- four bonelesschicken breast
- two hundred fifty ml (1 c) season breadcrumbs
- five ml (one tsp) parsley, fresh, chopped
- five ml (one tsp.) tarragon
- sixty ml parmesan cheese, grated
- four tranches deli ham
- nine asparagus spears
- forty five ml (three tbsp.) butter
- fifteen ml lemon juice
- 1.25 ml (a quarter tsp) paprika
- fifteen ml (one tbsp.) oil
Preheat oven one hundred ninety °C (three hundred seventy five °F).
Pound or flatten every chicken breast with meat mallet or roll pin between two sheets of clear food wrap.
In a bowl, combine the butter, parsley, tarragon, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and paprika.
On each chicken breast, place a slice of ham, two asparagus spears and a portion of the butter mixture (divided into four). Roll up each chicken breast and then coat in the breadcrumbs.
Greased baking dish with oil.
Place each rolled and coated chicken breast in the oven dish, taking care to put the seam underneath.
Placing in oven and cook for forty five min
Serving with rice also arugula salad