The south side of these pork ribs has chipotle peppers, and the west side has BBQ sauce.
It is a sure thing to be a success from all points of view.
- 1.5 kg pork ribs olemel
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped very small
- 30 ml of brown sugar (two tablespoons)
- 25 ml (1½ tablespoon) cumin
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) chili powder or chipotle pepper powder
- 15 ml (1 tsp) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon (1 ml) onion powder
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) coriander powder
- 15 ml (1 tbsp. fresh black pepper
- 7 ml (1 tsp) coarse salt
- 300 ml BBQ Commerce
Way to make it :
Everything but the BBQ sauce goes into a bowl.
Rub this mixture on both sides of the ribs.
Cover and put in the fridge for 4 to 24 hours.
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Put the bones-down side of the ribs on the baking sheet.
Seal it well by wrapping it in aluminum foil.
After 2 1/2 hours, take the ribs out of the oven and drain them. Save the cooking juices and mix them with the barbecue sauce.
The grill should be on medium heat.
For 15 minutes, brush the sauce on both sides of the ribs as you turn them over and grill them. This will make the sauce caramelize.