You’ll Need :
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 3 c sauce marinara
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 1 large egg, scrambled
- 1/4 cup panko
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground spices
- pinch of nutmeg
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Heat oven 375 degrees F .
Heat it slowly in a 9-by-9-inch baking pan or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix the beef, pork, eggs, panko, Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, allspice, and salt in a large bowl.nutmeg. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Use a wooden spoon to stir until everything is well mixed.
The mixture is rolled-into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch balls, making about 18 to 20 balls.
Olive oil should be heated in a saucepan.
Add the meatballs one at a time and fry until they are golden brown.