Baked salmon with asparagus & Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce !!
- two salmon-fillet
- two tsp vegetable broth or broth chicken
- one 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- one tsp of hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
- four tsp garlic (4 cloves)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- three or four tsp butter, cutting to cubes (or ghee)
- two tsp chop fresh parsley or cilantro
- one lb (four hundred fifty g) asparagus
To prepare baked salmon in trays: Preheat your oven to four hundred twenty four ºF (two hundred twenty ºC). Cut two sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil 14 x 12 inches (35 x 30 cm), then lay each piece separately on the counter. In bowl, combine ingredients for garlic butter sauce: broth, lemon juice & hot sauce.
Season both sides salmon fillets with salt & pepper & spreading salmon on foil near the center, then placing trimmed asparagus on one side of salmon, following long direction of the foil .
You can adjust seasoning of the salmon fillets with more salt and pepper, then sprinkle garlic on top. Drizzle garlic butter sauce on salmon fillets & asparagus.
Divide the pieces of butter evenly among the packets, overlapping them on the salmon fillet and asparagus.
Wrap the salmon leaf packets and crimp the edges together, then wrap the ends. Don’t wrap too tight – keep some extra space inside for heat to circulate.
Transfer the salmon foil packets to baking sheet & baking salmon, sealed side up, until the salmon is cooked through, about 9 to 12 min.
Carefully unwrap baked salmon in foil pouches, & drizzle with lemon juice and garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro & slice of lemon.