Bakery Style Amish Cinnamon Bread
- one c Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- one c vegetable oil
- one c white sugar
- four egg
- two tsp vanilla extract
- two tsp baking soda
- one tsp baking powder
- one package (three ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
- two cups all-purpose flour
- two teaspoons ground cinnamon
- one cup chopped pecans
- one cup peeled, cored and chopped apple
- one cup raisins
Preheat the oven to three hundred twenty five degrees F (one hundred sixty five degrees C). Grease three 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
Place the starter in a bowl, add the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, instant pudding and cinnamon. Adding flour mix to starter mixture & beat by hand. Add pecans, raisins and apples and mix well. Pour batter to prepared pans.
Baking at three hundred twenty five degrees F (one hundred sixty five degrees C) for one h .