Big Mac Tater Tot Casserole
- two pounds ground beef , 85/15
- one cup Big Mac Sauce , recipe
- one cup onion , diced
- one tablespoon garlic powder
- one teaspoon salt
- one teaspoon pepper
- six slices American cheese , chopped
- one cup shredded cheddar cheese , divided
- thirty two ounce frozen tater tots
- one cup iceberg lettuce , shredded
- half cup tomatoes , diced
- two t three slices American cheese , diced into small pieces
Preheat oven to three hundred fifty degrees.
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until browned and onions are translucent.
Add the Big Mac Sauce, American cheese, half cup shredded cheese, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to the skillet and mix well.
In a 9×13 pan layer the beef, then the remaining cheese and finally line up the tater tots before baking for forty five minutes uncovered.
Top with diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and American cheese to serve.