YOU’LL NEED :
- Chicken breast cut into cubes: ¾ 1 kilo (750 g)
- Tortilla bread: 12 loaves
- Cheddar cheese: 1 cup,about 200 g (grated)
- Mozzarella cheese: 1 cup, about 200 g (grated)
- Onion: 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Oil: 2 tablespoons (30 ml)
- Butter: 1 tablespoon, about 12.5 g (at room temperature)
- Chicken spices: 1 teaspoon (5 g)
- Paprika: ½ 1 teaspoon (2.5 g)
- Garlic powder: ½ 1 teaspoon (2.5 g)
- Salt and black pepper
WAYS TO DO IT:
First, put the oil on a medium heat for a few minutes.
After that, stir in the butter until it melts.
-Add the chicken, salt, black pepper, allspice, paprika, and garlic, and stir well until the chicken turns golden brown.
-Cover the pot right away and leave the chicken on low heat for about 20 minutes, or until it is soft and the liquid has dried up.
-Make sure to roll out the tortilla, and then put the chicken on half of the loaf.
-At this point, you should spread the two kinds of cheese over the chicken.
Please fold the loaf into a half circle.
-Heat a skillet that doesn’t stick, and then put the quesadilla in it.
-Okay, now put a skillet or saucepan on top of the loaf.
And please wait about 2 minutes for the cheese to melt.
Then you can turn the loaf over and let it sit for 2 minutes.
When it’s ready, cut the loaf in half and put the sandwiches on plates.
Then, serve hot along with the salad.