- twenty soft tortilla
- four cups of finely grated Colby cheese, Monterey Jack
- three cups of boneless, shredded chicken breasts
- one yellow pepper, also cut into cubes
- A cup of yellow onions,
- A c finely chop red onion
- half c of your favourite brand sauce
- one cup taco sauce of your favorite brand
- two c soft cheddar cheese
- two tablespoons chopped coriander (optional garnish)
Preheat the oven to three hundred seventy degrees. Place a wide-mouthed glass bowl in the center of the baking tray.
Cut the tortillas in half using a cutting board and a sharp knife or pizza cutter. Cover the tortilla from the center with a clean, dry cloth and set aside.
In bowl, mix shredded cook chicken, dice yellow pepper, finely chop yellow & red onion, ketchup, & taco sauce. Stirring well until all ingredients are mixed.
Sprinkle onr yo two tablespoons of the shredded Colby Monterey Jack cheese and chicken mixture.
Rolling every “stuffed” tortilla to halves of cone. Be careful not to crushing filling.
Once the bottom layer is complete, sprinkle about twelve to thirteen cones 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese over the fenugreek.
Repeat ringing the cones for a second layer, and top with a cup of Colby and Monterey Jack cheese.
Repeat about the third & final loop. Remove the glass jar from the middle of the cones.
Baking for fifteen to twenty min
Use edges of parchment paper, carefully transfering quesadilla ring to a heat-safe serving dish. (If you want to trim excess offal, be careful not to touch the hot cheese)
Serving quesadilla rings with your favourite sauce or dip sauce.