BROCCOLI AND CHEESE CASSEROLE
- four tbsp (sixty mL) Becel® Plant-Based Salt Bricks
- one tablespoon (fifteen ml) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (one hundred ninety ml) 2% milk
- half c cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 half tsp Dijon mustard
- ten ounces (two hundred ninety five ml) rapini, chopped, frozen, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup (sixty five mL) plain dry breadcrumbs
Melt two tbsp. (thirty ml) Becel bricks in a medium skillet over medium heat, add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, one minute. Gradually pour in the milk. Bring to a boil, cook until sauce thickens, whisking constantly, about one minute.
Add cheese and mustard, cook until melted. Add the broccoli and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until heated through. Pour into greased medium (1.5 L) baking dish.
Combine remaining Becel Bricks with bread crumbs, sprinkle over broccoli. Broil in the oven until golden brown, about 1 minute.