You will need :
- one box brownie mix
- one extra large egg.
- one package (eight oz) cream cheese, softened.
- one cup powdered sugar.
- two containers (eight oz) whipped topping.
- one pack instant chocolate pudding.
- one package (three oz) instant vanilla pudding.
- three ½ cups of milk.
- one Hershey’s chocolate bar or chocolate syrup
Prepare the brownie according to the instructions on the package, stir in the egg and bake.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and one container whipped topping.
Once the brownie is cold, pour the mixture on top.
In a mixing bowl, stir puddings and milk together and spoon over cream cheese mixture.
Add a layer of whipped topping, garnish with chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup and refrigerate.
Enjoy your meal !