- 6 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
1. Mix the grated carrot and brown sugar in a small bowl.
Leave for an hour, then add the raisins and stir.
2. Turn oven on to 350°F (175°C).
Dust two 10″ cake pans with flour.
3. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl until they get lighter.
Beat in the white sugar, oil, and vanilla slowly.
I love pineapples.
Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, and then stir it into the wet mixture until it doesn’t work.
The last step is to add the carrot and walnut mix.
Pour evenly into the pan that has been set up.
4. Bake in a hot oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until you get a brownie.
Use a toothpick to do the tests.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan before taking out.
when the cake has cooled completely, frost it with cream cheese.