- three c Nilla Wafer (about an 11-ounce can) cookie crumbs
- half cup melted butter
- one pint heavy whipped cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- twenty four oz cream cheese (3 8-ounce packages)
- two pack instant banana cream pudding mix (3.4 oz each)
- optional top: whip top & banana tranches
In mixing bowl, mixing Nilla Wafer crumbs & melt butter.Press blend to bottom of an 8×8 inch square pan (a 9×9 inch pan will also work) lined with a sheet parchment paper with extra paper from edges. Chilling crust in the refrigerator or freezer when you proceed to next steps.
In metal mixing bowl electric mixer or stand mixer on medium speed, whip the heavy whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form; put aside.
In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer or stand mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Adding dry pudding mix little at a time, beating well between every addition. Add whipped cream and mix until smooth.
Spreading cheesecake filling equaly on cooled crust. Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate cheesecake for eight hours or overnight.
Cut cooled cheesecake into nine squares and top with whipped topping and banana slices if desired. Serve as fresh.