- ten Lasagna Noodles
- three cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 16oz cottage cheese
- one teaspoon salt
- one teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- half teaspoon onion powder
- half teaspoon garlic powder
- one 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- one 1/2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- one 1/2 cups parmesan, shredded
- Preheat oven to three hunded fifty °.
- Spread out a quarter cup of Alfredo sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Set aside.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Put parchment paper over the counter and lay the cooked noodles out.
Combine shredded chicken, cottage cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl.
- Spread three ounces of the chicken mixture on each noodle, leaving about 1/3 of the noodle bare. Top the chicken mixture with 1-2 tablespoons of alfredo sauce. Roll the noodle up towards the bare end.
- Place each lasagna roll up into the prepared casserole dish. Pour the remaining alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll-ups. Top with shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for twenty minutes.
- After twenty minutes remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for ten minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.