CHICKEN ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE
- Jumbo Shells Pasta about twenty shells
- two cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- one jar 16oz Alfredo sauce
- two cups steamed broccoli
- one cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
- two cups spaghetti sauce
1–Preheat oven to three hundred fifty °F.
2–Cook pasta according to directions on package, minus one minute. Rinse with cool water & drain.
3–Lightly coat baking dish with olive oil.
4–Spread spaghetti sauce evenly in baking dish.
5–In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheese.
6–Spoon mixture into cooked pasta shells and arrange into baking dish, filling side up.
6–Bake twenty to twenty five minutes or until filling is hot.