- 1 package (12 oz) egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Meat from 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cans (10 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- two cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed veggies
- one cup Panko bread crumbs
- half cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, stir together chicken, condensed soup, mayonnaise, milk, onion, cheese, and frozen veggies. Gently fold in egg noodles and spread mixture into baking dish.
Sprinkle Panko bread crumbs evenly over the top, then drizzle with melted butter. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 30-35 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.