CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH
- Cooked chicken breasts, I used 2 cups.
- Half a cup of mayonnaise.
- chopped celery;
- One green onion, cut into cubes, you can also use chives or red onions.
- A teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Half a teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Crushed pepper to taste.
- A teaspoon of fresh dill.
The first thing you need to do is cook the chicken breasts to your liking, and when they are done, let them cool for a few minutes and then cut them into small pieces.
The second step:
Next, in a small mixing bowl, you need to combine all the ingredients and combine them well.
Next, it’s time to taste and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
The fourth step:
And last but not least, use it as a sandwich or as a topping for salad.