- eight ounces light cream cheese, room temperature
- Ranch Dressing Cutter
- Spicy Wing Sauce Cup (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
- one cup grated cheddar jack cheese
- two cups shredded chicken*
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped for garnish
- Chips or crackers
Preheat oven three hundred fifty degrees F.
In bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, wing sauce, half cup of grated cheese and the chicken breast.
Pour into a small baking dish, then top with remaining half cup of cheese.
Bake for twenty, or until cheese is bubbly. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Serve with chips or crackers