Cracker Barrell Meatloaf
- one half of kilos minced meat
- of the eggs
- a cup Ritz crackers
- 1/4 cup milk
- half of c white onion
- one/four c diced
- bell pepper
- 14.1 oz. chopped tomatoes one can – drained
- a teaspoon Salt
- °1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- half of cup tomato sauce
- tablespoons brown sugar
- a teaspoon yellow mustard
- a teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
+MEATLOAF GLAZE PREPARATION
- In a small bowl, the tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Preheat oven three hundred fifty ℉. Line baking sheet with paper
In bowl, beating eggs well, then including cookie crumbs, onion, pepper, milk, salt, diced tomatoes & pepper. Blend well.
Add floor pork and blend well. Turn out meatloaf mix into organized skillet; shape a loaf.
Baking for thirty min, then spreading filling on meatloaf. Bake a further half-hour or till center is one hundred sixty ℉.
Let stand five to ten mins to rest, then reduce and serve.