Creamed chip Beef On Toast
- eight oz. Pieces of dried beef in a jar
- two tbsp. unsalted butter
- two tbsp. All-purpose flour
- one C. Milk
- half C. heavy whipping cream
- Pepper to taste
- Melting butter in skillet or saucepan on medium heat on stove.
- Add the flour to the butter and mix well for a minute or two until the taste of raw flour has softened.
- Slowly whisk first the milk, then the whipped cream.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat, whisking often to prevent burning.
- Once the sauce has thickened to your liking, add the beef to the skillet or saucepan and stir until combined. Cook an additional three to five minutes and serve with toast.