- two 1/4 cups of water°
- one package tapioca pudding, 3.4 ounces (cook and serve)
- one package 3.5 oz instant vanilla pudding
- one package three ounces orange Jello mix
- one 8-ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- one can (fourteen ounces) tangerines, drained
In a large saucepan, combine water, tapioca pudding mix, vanilla instant pudding mix and orange jelly mix. Heat over medium heat until the mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat and pour into a large bowl. Let cool at room temperature for one hour or until completely cooled.
Once the jello and pudding mixture is completely cooled, stir in the tangerines and Cool Whip. Pour the mixture into a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.