Creamy Beef Taco Soup
- two pounds of ground beef
- one small onion, cut into cubes
- one sweet pepper)
- two garlic cloves, minced
- twenty four ounces of beef broth
- twenty eight oz can diced tomato
- four oz sauce
- two store-bought taco seasoning
- four oz cream cheese, soft
- one cup heavy cream
- two cups cheddar cheese
Frying mince meat, onion & pepper on medium heat to meat is cook.
Adding garlic cloves, beef broth, tomatoes, sauce, and taco seasoning. Setting pot to high pressure for two min. Time cooking cycle is complete, letting pressure release naturally.
Slowly add the soft cheese, heavy cream, and cheddar cheese to the saucepan. Stir until cheese melts & soup mixes.
Serve and garnish with your favourite taco top.