Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- one onion (cubes)
- six boneles, skinless chicken thigh
- one box of cream of chicken soup
- one can of celery cream soup
- two tbsp. Freshly parsley (chop)
- one tsp. poultry seasoning
- two c. Chicken broth
- one box of cold milk biscuits
- two c. Frozen Mixed Vegetables (thawed)
- Black pepper to taste
- Putting chop onions on bottom of crock.
- Place the chicken thighs over the chopped onions in a single layer.
- In mix bowl, place one can Cream Chicken Soup.
- Pour a can of celery cream soup into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning to a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley.
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Stir all ingredients into a mixing bowl, and pour over chicken thighs in the crockpot.
- Pour two cups of chicken broth over the chicken.
- Set the saucepan on high for five hours and close the lid.
- Do not open the lid until you have only 1 hour of cooking time left on the cooking pot display. 1 hour left, open the lid and pour in 2 cups of the thawed mixed vegetables. Mix them well in a crock pot, shredding the chicken thighs while stirring.
- Open a box of refrigerated biscuits, and roll each one out. Cut each biscuit into four long slices.
1 thought on “Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings”
Almond joy cookie bars look amazing ‼️