CROCKPOT GREEN BEANS & POTATOES WITH HAM
- two lbs green beans (washed and ends cut off)
- one lb potatoes (small red potatoes or yellow potatoes, chopped)
- four bacon strips (thick cut, about ¼ pound)
- one tbsp dried minced onion (or use 1 small to medium sweet yellow onion, finely diced)
- two tsp garlic (chopped)
- half tsp each, salt and pepper (to taste)
- three cups chicken broth
Measure all the ingredients then place them in your slow cooker or slow cooker. Stir the ingredients to combine, then securely place the lid.
two lbs of green beans, one lb of potatoes, four strips of bacon, one tbsp of dried minced onion, two tsp of garlic, half tsp each, salt and pepper, three cups of broth chicken
Turn heat to high and cook for three to four hours, low for six to seven hours, or until green beans and potatoes have reached desired level of tenderness.
Serve immediately with a slotted spoon when done.
1 thought on “CROCKPOT GREEN BEANS & POTATOES WITH HAM”
I love this recipe. My husband would not so much. I would make it for a meal to take when someone is sick or injured.