CROCKPOT GREEN BEANS & POTATOES WITH HAM
- two kilos beans, rinsed and trimmed
- one huge onion, chopped
- three ham hocks
- one half kilos new potatoes, reduce into wedges
- one teaspoon garlic powder
- one teaspoon onion powder
- one teaspoon seasoning salt
- one tbsp chicken stock granules
- floor black pepper to taste
Cut the beans in half of if they’re huge, region them in a gradual cooker with water to slightly cover, and upload the onion and ham hocks. Cover and cook on excessive strength till boiling. Reduce the warmth to low and cook for two to a few hours, or till the beans are crisp however now no longer cooked.
Add the potatoes and cook for every other forty five minutes. While the potatoes cook, put off the ham hocks from the gradual cooker and put off the beef from the bones. Chop or shred meat and go back to gradual cooker. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt, broth and pepper. Cook till the potatoes are cooked, then modify the seasoning to taste.
To serve, use a slotted spoon to place the beans, potatoes and ham in a serving dish with a bit broth.