crockpot hot dog chili
- one pound ground beef use a lean cut like 90/10
- ⅓ cup water
- five ounces tomato sauce
- half cup ketchup
- one Tablespoon yellow mustard
- one Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- two teaspoons chili powder
- half teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon black pepper
- half teaspoon sugar
- half teaspoon onion powder or minced onion
In a medium skillet over medium heat combine the ground beef and water.
Make sure to constantly break up the ground beef while it is cooking. You want it as fine as possible.
Drain off any remaining water/grease.
Add the beef to your slow cooker.
Next, add all the remaining ingredients and stir together.
Let cook on LOW two to 2,30 hours.
Serve on hot dogs, french fries, or burgers!