DELICIOUS FRIED RICE
- three tbsp. Sesame oil divided
- three eggs
- kosher salt
- two chopped carrots
- three onions, thinly sliced, white and, divided
- three cloves garlic, minced
- one tbsp. peeled and chopped ginger (from 1 piece)
- four c. Cooked long-grain rice (leftovers preferred)
- 3/4 c. frozen peas
- three tbsp. Low sodium soy sauce
Heat a cast iron skillet over excessive warmness till very hot, approximately two minutes. Add one tablespoon of oil.
Beat the eggs with two teaspoons of water and a huge pinch of salt and upload to the skillet. Cook, stirring to shape gentle curds, approximately thirty seconds. Transfer to a plate.
Return skillet to excessive warmness and upload two tablespoons of oil, carrots and onion whites. Cook till gently golden, approximately two minutes. Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, till fragrant, one minute.
Add rice, peas, and cooked eggs to the skillet. Pour in soy sauce and cook, stirring, till heated through, one minute. Season with salt and pepper and stir with the last onions.