- 1 lb. Minced beef
- 1/2 lb Italian Light Ground Sausage
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. Chopped bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon. Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon. Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon. Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon. Parsley
- 1 beaten egg
- 3/4 c. Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 slices white bread, crumbled
- 1 ton milk
- 8 ounces. Grated mozzarella, reserve 3/4 c. Packaging
- 1/4 Parmesan cheese
- 1c. Marinara sauce, plus 1/2 -3/4 c. More for Dabbling
Heat olive oil in the middle of a small frying pan.
Fry the onion and bell pepper on high heat for 3–4 minutes, then take them off the heat.
Put the meat, onion, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients, including 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese, and mix well.
Now, diving there with your hands, which are the best tools God gave you, and putting everything together is great.
When everything is mixed, put the mixture in a baking dish of your choice and toss it.
We have used Portuguese oval stone tools.
Spread 1/2 to 3/4 ° C of marinara sauce over the top.
Put the dish in an oven at 400 degrees for 50 minutes.
Take it out of the oven, cover it with the rest of the cheese, and sprinkle some dry basil on top.
Put back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
Make sure the meat isn’t pink before you serve it, and the time it takes to bake will depend on how thick your loaf is.