Double Caramel Pound Cake
- four eggs (weigh them, their weight will be used to weigh the other ingredients)
- same weight of powdered sugar
- same weight of flour
- same weight of butter
- one packet of baking powder
- four golden apples (sweeter taste)
- two tablespoons salted butter caramel
- one pinch of cinnamon
1Preheat the oven to one hundred ninety °C, thermostat six. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar, then the sifted flour and baking powder. Melt the butter and add it to the mixture. Mix.
two Peel and core four golden apples (they will be more tender and sweeter in taste) and grate them on a coarse grater. Add them to the dough. Add two generous tablespoons of salted butter caramel sauce (heated beforehand for more fluidity). Mix well with the spatula.
Line an earthenware mold or a cake mold with butter and flour. Pour in the mixture and bake for at least forty five minutes. The cake is cooked when the tip of a knife comes out “dry”. Let cool before serving.