- one lb of ground beef.
- one envelope of taco seasoning mix.
- two (eight oz) cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- one (sixteen oz) can of refried beans.
- two to three cups of shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend.
- half cup of chopped tomatoes.
- a quarter cup of sliced black olives.
- four chopped green onions.
Preheat the oven to three hundred seventy five °.
In a skillet, brown the ground beef and drain it. According to package instructions, add the taco seasoning to the beef.
Place unrolled crescent rolls into rectangles in a 11 ½ inch x 16 ½ inch jelly roll pan or cookie sheet.
Press the dough on the bottom and ½ inch up sides to form the crust.
Bake for eleven to thirteen minutes.
Microwave the beans for 1 minutes and spread over the crust. Add cooked beef mixture to the top and sprinkle with cheese then tomatoes, black olive and green onion.
Bake for three to six more minutes and serve hot!
Easy, peasy and delicious! This taco pizza is really good guys, so many flavors, you won’t believe it! And there’s enough for twelve people! So run to the kitchen!