- six cups of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- one half cups of reduced-fat Colby or Monterey cheese, shredded.
- six slice diced bacon.
- two green onion cut to slices.
- twenty four ounces (two cans) fat-free evaporated milk.
- two cups substitute egg beater.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Half a tsp black pepper.
In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the potatoes until lightly browned.
Put the potatoes in the casserole. Topped with ham, cheese and green onions.
Mix the egg whisk, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. & pour on potato mixture.
In a preheated three hundred seventy five degree oven, bake for forty five to fifty five minutes.
Leave before slicing into fifteen equal portions.
Her feet are warm.