- onebag frozen berries (or a little more, it is to taste and you can only do it with raspberries, blueberries, a mix of fruits, as you wish. Personally, my favorite is raspberry but here I mixed berries with extra raspberries)
- 1 ¾ cup Five Roses all-purpose flour
- one tablespoon baking powder
- half tsp salt
- half cup butter, margarine or vegetable fat
- one cup sugar (PLUS about 3 tablespoons fruit)
- two eggs
- one tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
Preheat oven three hundred fifty ºF.
Butter a rectangular baking dish (pyrex style for lasagna) and spread the berries and sprinkle with three tablespoons of sugar.
For cake dough, combine flour, yeast and salt in a bowl and set aside.
In another large bowl (or with a mixer), beat the butter with the sugar, eggs and vanilla until very light, about three to four minutes.
Gradually adding dry ingredients alternately with the milk and mix well after each addition until smooth.
Gently spreading dough over the fruit mixture to cover and bake for about fifty min
Serving hot with the fruit and add the ice cream, whipped cream or even some thick cream to your cake and enjoy!