Grandma’s White Bread Recipe!!
- two large eggs
- two CUPS. All-purpose flour.
- one CUP canola oil
- one cup regular white sugar
- one CUP. Nuts or raisins (optional)
- 1/3 CUP whole milk
- two tbsp. Cinnamon powder.
- 1+1/2 TSP. Vanilla extract.
- half Tsp. Kosher salt
- half TSP. Of baking powder.
- half TSP. Baking soda.
- one set my oven temperature to 160°C.
I mixed the ingredients in two large bowls, one for the wet ingredients and the other for the dry ingredients. Then I mixed them & left rest for thirty min.
I greased a pair of large loaf pans.
In a small bowl, I mixed half cup white sugar and half teaspoon cinnamon powder.
And I sprinkled the greased molds.
I poured the batter into the molds then I sprinkled the top with the rest of the sugar+cinnamon mixture.
I baked for fifty to sixty minutes checking for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the loaves which should come out dry.
3 thoughts on “Grandma’s White Bread Recipe!!”
Love the bread recipes
Seems awesome. Will try it asap.
Just loved it