Heaven-On Earth Cake
- two angel food cakes, you can use store-bought version
- one small box of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- one half c milk.
- one cup plain Greek yogurt.
- one liter 21 oz can cherry pie filling.
- one pot. From frozen skin, I use it thawed.
- We used sliced roasted almonds.
Cut the cakes into bite-size pieces, and put them in a bowl.
Whisk pudding mixture and cold milk in a medium bowl, then add Greek yogurt until smooth and blended.
In a 9.13-inch baking dish, I spread half cake cubes in an even layer and cover with 2/3 of the cherry pie filling.
The fourth step:
Covering with the rest cake cubes, pour pudding mixture on cake also carefully distribute it to even layers.
To spread the frozen whipped topping across the pudding layer, I used a rubber band or offset spatula, sprinkled the cherry pie filling over the pudding and sprinkled it with chopped almonds.
I put the baking dish in the fridge and let it sit for more than 3 hours or overnight.
This cake requires filling into bowls or plates with a large serving spoon along with all the cold whipping, cream, and deep cherry filling.
Organize your Angel food dessert in triple bowl for an amazing experience!