- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- -Heat the oven to 350 F. (175 degrees C).
- Mix the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together until they are smooth.
Add the eggs one at a time while beating, and then stir in the vanilla.
- -Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
Add along with salt to the batter.
- -Mix in the nuts, flour, and chocolate chips.
Drop by big spoonfuls onto pans that haven’t been greased.
- -Bake in a hot oven for about 10 minutes, or until the edges are nicely browned.