ITALIAN BBQ CHICKEN
- one c Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- one cup Viva Italian (or Hot Italian) dressing
- 1 half to two lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (works great with bone-in chicken, thighs and more)
- Additional sauce for brushing (optional)
- 1/3 c Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup Viva Italian (or Zesty Italian) dressing
Add 1 cup Italian dressing and one cup barbecue sauce to a ziplock bag or marinating dish, mix well. Adding chicken, coat well & marinate in refrigerator for four h. When ready, remove the chicken, discarding the rest of the marinade. Grill the chicken until it reaches a safe internal temperature of one hundred sixty degrees F.