- two packages (eight ounces) soft cream cheese
- one cup mayonnaise
- half cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup diced canned jalapeno peppers
- one cup grated parmesan cheese
- half cup rusk (Japanese)
Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
to prepare :
In a large bowl, whisk first five ingredients until blended. Spread on an ungreased 9-inch round dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with breadcrumbs. Bake at four hundred F for twenty five to thirty minutes or until lightly browned.
Served with pepper and potato chips.