- five hundred grams of lean ground beef.
- five hundred grams Italian sausage.
- one package of ricotta cheese.
- two cans of spaghetti sauce.
- one scrambled egg.
- one hundred thirty grams of shredded mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- half cup parsley flakes, divided.
- one box of lasagna noodles.
- one onion chopped.
- Salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
Preheat the oven to three hundred fifty degrees Fahrenheit.
Boil the pasta, meanwhile, brown the minced meat and sausage over medium heat. Add onions.
In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella, garlic powder, eggs, Italian seasoning and parsley, mixing well.
The fourth step:
Spread about four tablespoons of the meat sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
Cook the lasagna noodles and top with the meat sauce, then add the ricotta mixture and repeat four to five times with the meat sauce, noodles, and cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for forty minutes.