Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- nine hundred grams of ground beef
- two minced garlic cloves
- half teaspoon onion powder
- four hundred grams of bacon, cut into small pieces
- eight eggs
- A bowl with a capacity of
- 1/4 liter container of heavy whipping cream
- half teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- one package (three hundred forty grams) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Heat skillet over medium-heat. Cook and toss the beef with the garlic and onion powder until browned and crumbly, five to seven minutes. Drain and remove the fat
- Spread the beef on the bottom of a 1 cm gratin dish. Incorporate the bacon bits.
- Whisking eggs, heavy cream, salt also pepper in bowl until well mixed. Stirring in two hundred twenty seven gram Cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mix over beef also bacon. Add the rest of the cheese of one hundred thirteen grams.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden, thirty to thirtyfive minutes.