Low Carb Enchilada Meatballs
- one pound ground beef
- one egg
- a quarter cup shredded cheddar cheese
- two tablespoons taco seasoning
- half teaspoon onion powder
- half teaspoon salt
- a quarter teaspoon black pepper
- a quarter cup enchilada sauce
* 1) Preheat oven to four hundred.
*2) Add all meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until combined.
*3) Shape into about fifteen meatballs and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
*4) Bake for twenty five minutes or until fully cooked through.
Put the casserole together:
1) Preheat oven to three hundred fifty degrees.
2) Pour a quarter cup of enchiladas sauce into the bottom of a small baking dish or cast-iron skillet.
3) Place the cooked meatballs on the plate and top with the remaining enchilada sauce. Put grated cheese on top.
4) Bake for fifteen minutes or until cheese melts and bubbles form.