- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning perfect, divided
- 3 teaspoons divided garlic powder
- 1 pack (12 ounces) refrigerated chicken meatballs, cut in half
- 1 package sweet dinner coil from Hawaii, (12 roll)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 3 tbsp melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the tomato sauce, 3 teaspoons of Italian spices, and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
Add the meatballs and stir to cover them with the sauce.
2. Take the rolls out of the box, but don’t separate them.
Cut a whole bundle of rolls in half horizontally, leaving the bottom half a little thicker than the top half.
Place the cut-up bottom half of the rolls in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
On the bottom half of the rolls, put slices of provolone cheese.
Add meatballs and sauce on top.
Putting mozzarella on top of meatballs.
Place the cut-side-down top half of the rolls over the mozzarella.
3. Mix the rest of the seasoning into the butter.
Brush the butter mixture on the coil lids.
Use foil to cover.
Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until the center is hot.