Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole
- one lb extra-lean ground beef
- two garlic cloves
- one onion
- one C. (fifteen mL) Italian seasoning
- three cups (seven hundred fifty ml) milk
- one 1/3 c (330 ml) hot water )
- eleven oz spaghetti,
- threec pasta sauce (1 jar)
- one red bell pepper
- one C. 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- a quarter c freshly grated Canadian Parmesan or grated Italian cheese blend
- Fresh basilic
In saucepan, brown beef on medium-high heat, breaking it up with spoon; drain
fat. Adding garlic, onion also herbs; cooking also stirring for three min Add milk and one cup (two hundred fifty mL) water; simmer. Stir in broken spaghetti; bring to simmer, stirring often.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 5 mins, stirring once, until spaghetti softens. Stirring in pasta sauce also red pepper; covering & simmer, stir often & adding more hot Sprinkling with cheese also serving Garnished with basil.