Mounds Candy Bars
- seven ounces sweetened condensed milk
- two cups of sweetened sugar
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- one (fourteen oz) bag of coconut
- twenty four oz dark chocolate chips
step one .
Mix the first four ingredients together. The mixture will be
Shape into the desired shape (I have shaped me into an oval).
Place on a cookie sheet and cover with plastic wrap.
Chill for an hour.
Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for ten seconds
Dip the coconut pieces in the melted chocolate. After covering all of them
A piece of chocolate I put at the end of a fork and
Tap it on the side of the bowl to remove the excess
Place every piece on wax paper and allow the chocolate to solidify.