- 1 bag of sugar mixture from Betty Crocker
For a cookie spoon, a cookie mix bag needs butter and eggs.
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) melted butter
- 1 (227 g) package of soft strawberry cream cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) strawberry jam
- 1.12 liters of frozen whipped cream that has been thawed
- 2 cans of quick pudding mix and vanilla pie filling, enough for four people
- 750 ml (3 cups) cold milk
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh strawberries, chopped
1 Set oven temperature to 190°C (375°F).
Follow the directions on the package to make and bake cookies.
Let it cool all the way down for at least 20 minutes.
Keep 4 cookies to use as decoration.
2: Crush about half of the other cookies in a food processor.
Pour into a bowl of about the same size.
Continue to break up the other half of the cookies;
Throw into the bowl.
Mix in the melted butter until everything is well mixed.
Press the crushed biscuit mixture into the bottom of a 33 cm by 23 cm (9 in by 9 in), 2.8 L (3 quart) glass baking dish that has not been greased.
Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese, frosting, and jam in a large bowl until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl often.
Add 500 ml (2 cups) of whipped cream and mix it in.
Put on top of cookie dough.
Whisk the instant pudding mix and milk together in a medium bowl for 2 minutes, or until the pudding has thickened.
Cover the cream cheese mixture with this.
Pour the rest of the whipped cream over the pudding layer and spread it out evenly.
Cover and put in refrigerator for 4 hours.
5 When you are ready to serve, break up the last four cookies and put them on top of the biscuits and strawberries.
Make six rows and four columns.
Put the rest of the cake in the fridge and cover it.