ONE PAN SHRIMP FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
- three hundred g fettuccine
- five hundred g medium or large prawns, peeled, deveined with or without tails
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
+Alfredo sauce :
- half cup of butter
- two cups full cream
- two to four garlic cloves peel
- one cup parmesan (preferably freshly grated)
- three to four tablespoons cream cheese, optional
- one tablespoon chopped parsley
Boilling pot of water & cooking fettuccine according to instructions on package. Drain them. Mixing them with 1 tsp of olive oil also set them apart.
Meantime, heat 2 tsp olive oil in skillet. Add the prawns and cook over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes per side. Salt and pepper to taste. Remove the prawns and reserve them on a plate.
Meanwhile, prepare the alfredo sauce: melt your butter in the pan where you cooked your shrimp. Add the cream, mix. Bring to a boil then lower the heat.
Adding garlic, parmesan also cream cheese. Whisking to melt cheese (the pan still on low heat).
Pepper according to your taste. Add the fettuccine and prawns, mix gently. The pasta will absorbing sauce. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.