- one cup pumpkin pie filling
- two large eggs
- two cups of milk
- two cups all-purpose flour
- four teaspoons baking powder
- one tablespoon of white sugar
- one teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- one teaspoon ground cinnamon
- one pinch ground nutmeg
In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs and pumpkin pie filling. Whisk until well blended.
Add flour, baking powder, milk, pumpkin pie, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Whisk until well blended and smooth.
Placing griddle on stove and turning heat to medium-high.
Drizzle with oil and let heat.
Pour the batter and drop them into the hot oil and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the sides are dry.
Flip and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes or until the color turns brown. Repeat this way until the batter is cook into pancakes.
Step seven :
Placing pancakes on clean serve plate.
Step eight :
Serve & enjoy!