- seven hundred fifty ml (three cups) pasta
- one carrot
- one stalk of celery
- one onion
- one green pepper
- one hundred twenty five ml (half cup) mayonnaise
- fifteen ml (one tbsp.) relish
- ten ml (two tsp.) white wine vinegar
- ten ml (two tsp.) sugar
- thirty ml (two tbsp.) chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain. Cool the pasta under cold water and drain again.
Grate the carrot. Dice the celery, onion and bell pepper.
In a salad bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the relish, wine vinegar and sugar.
Add the pasta, vegetables and green onion to the salad bowl. Salt and pepper. Mix well.