Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- one tablespoon olive oil
- one onion, sliced
- one large green bell pepper, finely chopped
- half pound fresh steak
- one tsp Worcestershire sauce
- half teaspoon crushed garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- twelve boxes of sweet bread
- six slices of provolone cheese
- one tablespoon melted butter
- one tsp dried thyme Heat the oven to four hundred degrees F .
In skillet, heat oil and adding onion & green pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until pepper and onion soften.
Next, add the shredded steak, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook the steaks, breaking them up with two forks to prevent the steaks from clumping. Cook until the steak is no longer red. Put the pan to the side.
Cut sweet rolls in half horizontally, keeping twelve-bread packets intact. Put it on a baking tray. Spreading steak mix evenly on bottom half of bread. Covering with cheese slices and top half of bread.
In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, dried thyme, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread the butter mixture generously over the baking surface.
Place the sliders in the oven and bake for seventeen to twenty minutes or until the surface of the bread is golden and the cheese has melted.