- 1 pound (lb) roll of cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage
- 1 (8 oz) softened cream cheese
- 1 (10-oz) can Diced Rotel tomatoes and green chilies that have been well drained.
- Two 8-ounce cans of chilled crescent rolls
- Heat the oven up to 375oF.
- Mix together the sausage, cream cheese, and Rotel tomatoes and green chilies that have been drained.
-Take rolls apart into triangles.
Half the triangle lengthwise to make two triangles.
Use a small cookie scoop to put a small amount of sausage filling on each roll, then roll them up.
- -for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.